Massage Therapy in Fenton, MO
Massage therapy is a great addition to chiropractic care. Many people seek therapeutic massage as a natural means to promote healthy body function and to increase recovery time when injured. Coupled with chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy can help to relieve musculo-skeletal stress and pain for our patients.
Each massage therapy plan is tailored to meet the patient’s unique condition or injury. While many of our patients visit our licensed massage for relaxation purposes, massage therapy can also be coordinated with chiropractic care and nutritional advice for the best results.
Common Benefits of Massage Therapy from Our Licensed Therapist Include:
- Sore muscle relief
- Relief of tension and headaches
- Reduced stress and improved well-being
- Increased circulation and reduced swelling
- Relaxation of muscles and reduction of trigger point referral pain
- Increased range of motion and injury recovery
- Boosts your immune system
Top Massage Offerings Provided by Our Licensed Massage Therapist at Our Fenton Massage Therapy Center
- Deep Tissue Massage: Deep tissue massage is similar to Swedish massage but the pressure is typically deeper and more beneficial to releasing chronic muscle tension. Deep tissue massage focuses on the deepest layers of the muscle tissue, tendons and protective layers surrounding the muscles, bones and joints.
- Relaxation Massage: Relaxation massage does not provide therapeutic treatment, but the benefits the deep relaxation provides to the patient are equally beneficial to body, mind and spirit. Relaxation massage relaxes tense muscles and reduces stress.
- Swedish Massage: Also known as a traditional massage, this type of massage consists of long gliding strokes, kneading, shaking and tapping motions. It can be highly effective for a number of ailments because of the positive effects it produces on all layers and systems of the body. Swedish massage affects the nerves, muscles, glands and circulation as well as provides for the advancement of overall health and well being.
- Hot Stone Massage: Hot stone massage is a unique experience that utilizes smooth stones that are heated in order to provide relaxation. Those looking for relaxation who prefer a lighter massage to deep tissue and Swedish massage tend to choose hot stone massage therapy.
- Biodynamic Craniosacral/Cardiovascular Therapy (BCVT): This therapy uses guided meditation, a quiet environment and a few other techniques. This can be beneficial for those that live with anxiety, PTSD and several other mental or nervous system disorders. BCVT activates the “rest-and-digest” portion of the autonomic nervous system, which can assist in decrease in physical symptoms of PTSD and anxiety, reducing stress levels, increase in relaxation, increase in better sleep patterns for the following night(s), decrease in a “busy mind” and other benefits.
- Massage Cupping Therapy™: Massage Cupping Therapy™ is a great addition to use during a massage session. Small cups are placed and create a suction. This allows the tissue to release tension, decrease inflammation and increase circulation. Clients could notice a significant change before leaving the massage room!
- Aromatherapy: Another beneficial addition to a massage session! Essential oils are used during the session to promote healthy function of many body systems, aid in pain relief and encourage better stress relief. The therapist can help educate the client on oil use as well if they are interested in using essential oils outside of the massage session.
Massage Therapy Complements Chiropractic Care
While many people may see massage as a luxury, it can assist in your medical treatment as well as part of a health regimen. We utilize massage therapy independently or in conjunction with chiropractic care in order to help you achieve optimal results. You will feel better and more relaxed because of our unique integrative approach. Additionally, massage therapy combined with chiropractic care will help to increase the speed of recovery from injury.
Not only does massage therapy help to relax the bod but it can help to eliminate toxins that have been accumulating in the muscles, increase blood circulation, increase flexibility, improve balance and help with high blood pressure as well as other conditions.
Conditions Helped by Massage Therapy at Spinal Care of St. Louis
- Back & Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Knee & Hip Pain
- Joint Pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Arthritis & Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel
- Asthma & Bronchitis
- Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Massage Therapy Rates – Visit Our Licensed Massage Therapist’s Website for More Information!
Mon: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Tues: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Wed: 7:00am – 7:00pm
Thurs: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Fri: 7:00am – 12:00pm
832 Horan Dr.
Fenton, MO 63026
Our Patients Love Us!
Wow! Dr. Nathan Heimgartner was wonderful, and so was his staff. I called in with several issues, and received an immediate appointment. They just moved to their brand new office on Horan and it’s very nice. I got a thorough consultation, therapy, and adjustments and felt the relief immediately. I’m kicking myself for waiting so long to make the call, as I’ve been having increasing pain for several months. If I am feeling this much better after one visit, I really look forward to more treatments.